1. bring a large pot of water to a boil, add the sweet potatoes and cook until tender.
2. NOW! once the sweet p's are soft strain them and place back in the pot.
3. Add the butter, olive oil, garlic, coconut milk, and rosemary. Begin to mash the Sweet P's with the other ingredients. ( I own this wooden masher thing, Unclear what the scientific name is but you'll need a MASHER)
4. Once smooth, add S&P to taste! These are so yummy, ENJOY!
Vegan Sweet P Mash
I (maddie) had to opportunity to cook the majority of my family's thanksgiving din. Naturally, i was interested in making some creative dishes and maybe some that wouldn't leave you feeling ill post meal. sweet potatoes are one of my go tos, so tender, flavorful and easy. I came up with a vegan sweet potato mash recipe that is so freakin tasty you'll be makin' it weekly.
- 6 sweet potatoes, peel em and cube those suckers
- 3/4 cup of coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of vegan butter
- 1/3 cup of high quality olive oil
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 TBSP of rosemary
- S&P to taste