Vegan superseed banana bread
We are a group of gals that constantly buy nanas and constantly have nanas going bad.so it only makes sense that we have perfected banana bread.
- 1 cup of Almond Flour (or any flour you fancy)
- 1/2 TSP of baking soda
- 1 TSP of baking powder
- 1 TSP of cinnamon
- 2 TSP of vanilla extract
- 1 TBSP of flax meal
- 1 TBSP of chia seeds
- 1 TBSP of chopped sunflower seeds
- 2 very ripe NANA's
- 1/3 cup of quality dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- handful of gluten free oats
- handful of unsweetened coconut shreds
- 1/4 cup of coconut sugar *only if necessary*
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all of the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl. In separate bowl mix together all the wet ingredients.
3. Once both the wet and dry are well mixed, pour the wet ingredients into the larger mixing bowl with the dry ingredients.
4. Thoroughly mix the batter. Once mixed, pour the batter into a oiled up loaf pan. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown. ENJOY!