HOW YA DO IT:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix chia and water mixture let sit for about 15 minutes.
3. combine all of the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
4. In a separate bowl throw together all of the wet ingredients (oil, nutmilk, sweetener, shredded carrots)
5. NOW!!! we mix the dry with the wet, Add the walnuts and golden raisins. Mix dat ish up until it's thoroughly combined.
6. Put the batter in a lined muffin tin, bake for about 30 minutes.
*PRO TIP, ADD SOME PEANUT BUTTA TO MAKE THESE GO THE EXTRA MILE*
Vegan Morning muffins
yassss, muffins! these guys are kinda like morning glory's cousin. They aren't too sweet but those ~GOLden~ raisins really add that extra bit. enjoy for breakfast, a snack, desert or whenever the hell you feel like it. also, if you dont have muffin tins, you can 10000% make a loaf of this. GO get'em tiger.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 chia egg (1 TBSP of chia seeds combined with 1/3 cup of water, let sit for 15 minutes)
- 3/4 cup of paleo flour
- 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup of flax meal
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup of Nut milk mixed with 1 TSP of Apple cider vinegar (let sit so it can curdle)
- 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup of golden raisins
- 1 handful of shredded carrots
- 1 TBSP of cinnamon
- Dash of ginger
- 1 TBSP of vanilla
- 1 TSP of baking powder
- 1/2 TBSP of maple syrup ( you may want more sweetener-- try a full TBSP if ya like things sweet