1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients first, then add all of the wet ingredients
3. mix thoroughly, and sift in the bluebs gradually so they spread evenly throughout the batter.
4. Line a loaf pan with wax paper, and spray with a non-stick
5. Pour blueberry bread batter into the pan.
6. Let it bake for 20-25 minutes! Take it out, LET IT COOL! and TREAT YOSELF.
VEgan Lemon Blueberry bread
this is 'nana breads 2nd cousin and it's so delicious. bluebs are so refreshing, light, and just downright tasty. Why not make a bread dedicated to them??
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 cup of bluebs
- 1 ripe 'nana
- 1 TBSP of lemon zest
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of flax meal
- 1/3 cup of nut milk
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of maple syrup (you may not more, I like it mild THO)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.