1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. On a sheet pan, toss dat cauli, leek, garlic, 3 TBSP of olive oil, with S & P.
3. Spread mixture out in pan in a single layer and roast for 20-25 minutes, tossing twice until that cauli is TENDER AF and garlic is lightly browned.
4. Scrape the cauli into large bowl, with garlic, leek and all da juices, Add remaining olive oil, parsley, raisins, and lemon juice. S&P to taste.
5. TOSS IT UP.
roasted vegetables. THEY are so simple, so tasty, and they can be reheated or eaten cold. ya, they take a bit of time, but roast up a big batch and you'll have em all week. so, here's one of our fav's. Cauliflower aka the godsend.
- 1 large head of Cauli, trimmed and cut into large florets.
- 3 cloves of garlic, (cut lengthwise)
- 4.5 TBSP of olive oil (will be divided)
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup of minced fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup of golden raisins
- 2 TBSP of freshly squeezed lemon juice
RECipes in the wild.
unsure what to pair this amaze side dish with? we gotchu. Here are some ideas-- ezy, tasty, and cauli infused.