BANANA SUPER-SEED COOKIES
OH HELLO, HOW ARE YOU? INTERESTED IN MAKING SOME COOKIES THAT ARE HEALTHY, REFINED SUGAR FREE, GLUTEN FREE, AND VEGAN???? LOL AS U CAN SEE WE DONT DISCRIMINATE. MAKE THESE IF YOU HAVE A NANA THAT IS ON ITS LAST LEG.... OR JUST FOR FUNZYZ!!! enjoy. Take pix. tag us. email us. message us. <3
- 2 super ripe nanas
- 1 tbsp of pb
- 1 cup of paleo flour
- 1/2 cup of gluten free oats
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of almond milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/4 tsp of baking soda
- 2 tbsp of cocnut shreds
- 1 tbsp of chia
- 1 tbsp of flax
- 1 super dark chocolate bar
How You DO it:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Gab a fork, your nana, and a bowl. Mush the banana until it cant be mushed NO'MO.
3. ADD THE FLOUR, oats, coconut shreds, chia, flax, and cinnamon. Mix all those dry ingredients up!
4. Next, add all those MOIST (AHAHA YOU HATED THAT DIDNT YOU) I mean, wet ingredients. Thoroughly combine with the dry ingredients until dough like substance is formed.
5. Now, on a sprayed baking sheet, form balls of the dough (should make about 8-9 cookies).
6. break up your chocolate bar into squares and press into each cookies.
7. Bake those sexy things up for about 12-15 minutes. STRONGLY recommend to eat while hot because the chocolate is melty AF and the warm goodness is just TO DIE FOR.