Matcha Collagen Chocolate Chip cookies
Not sure if you're aware but Maddie has developed a liking to a specific herb (lol no its not weed) It's MATCHA! she created this cookie recipe that includes this green magic. If you aren't a fan, these bad boys can be enjoyed minus the green magic.
- 1 TBSP chia seeds + 1 TBSP water ( Let sit for 10 minutes, this mixture will be the binder)
- 3 TBSP of coconut sugar
- 1 1/4 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 TSP baking soda
- 1/2 TSP of cinnamon
- 3 scoops of Vital Protein Marine unflavored collagen
- 2 TBSP of Chalait Matcha powder
- 1/2 TSP of sea salt
- 1/3 cup of cashew butter
-1/4 cup of coconut butter
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and coconut oil.
3. Mix ingredients until everything is combined. IT IS STICKY, but do not give up!
3. Once it becomes doughy make medium sized balls and place on baking sheet. They need about 12-15 minutes. ENJOY!