- 1 bottle of Rebbl Matcha Latte
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of quality Matcha powder
- 1/4 cup of coconut shreds
- 1 TBSP of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of honey
-1/4 cup of chocolate chips
-1/2 tbsp of baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine 3 Tbsp of chia seeds with 6 tbsp of Rebbl Matcha Milk, let that ish sit for about 10-15 minutes until it becomes gelatinous. (THIS IS THE EGG REPLACEMENT!!)
3. While you let that sit, Mix the flour, coconut shreds, cinnamon, matcha powder, and baking soda.
4. Once, the chia mix is ready combine that with the dry in ingredients.
5. NOW!!! add the honey, vanilla, chocolate chips, and another TBSP of the Rebbl Matcha Milk. MIXY MIXY!!!!
6. Once it is combined, put the batter into a muffin tin or a bread loaf pan.
7. Let bake for about 25-30 minutes. Enjoy with copious amounts of Peanut butter, chocolate, and with people you <3.