1. Put water in a water boiler, tea kettle, give it about 5 minutes or so. I tend to test it a couple times to when it's hot enough for me.
2. While the water is heating up throw all the other ingredients in a blender.
3. Once the water is at the temperature to your liking, pour that in with the rest of the ingredients.
4. Blend for about 1 minute or until frothy.
5. Pour into your favorite mug and ENJOY!
Maddick's Morning matcha
It's the most comforting and delicious green drink in all the land. And if you don't know, Matcha is powdered green tea leaves that are specifically grown to become this heavenly substance. filled with antioxidants and love, add a lil matcha to your morning. <3
- 1/4 cup of nut milk (i love cashew milk but any kind will work!)
- 3/4 cup of hot water
- 1 TSP of cinnamon
- 1 TSP of coconut butter
- 1 scoop of Vital Proteins collagen peptides (optional)
- 1 TSP of vanilla extract
- 1/2 of a pitted date or sweetener of choice