1. put all the ingredients for the falafel in a blender or food processor.
2. Blend ingredients until fully combined and a paste like substance is created.
3. Place falafel mixture in the fridge-- now onto the salad!
4. Combine tahini, lemon, garlic, and water in a bowl. Stir thoroughly, there should be no lumps!
5. Tear kale into small pieces, place in a bowl with cucumbers and tomatoes. DRESS THAT BABY UP!!! Go ahead and pour tahini dressing and toss that salad ;)
6. BACK TO THE FALAFEL-- over medium-low heat grab your best non stick pan, and spray that bitch.
7. Form the falafel into small patties/balls (i trust you) make em fun shapes if you want!
8. Place falafel balls in the hot skillet, let cook on each side for about 4 minutes or until crisp to your liking.
9. NOW ASSEMBLE! enjoy your falafel in a pita, on top of the salad, or just pop em in your mouth hole! ADD SOME HUMMUS TOO!
Falafel w/ Tahini kale salad
IT"S FALAFEL TIME. A FAN FAV, A CLASSIC. This is a fun meal to make with friends! The recipe makes enough for about 3 people, and let's face it-- eating with good company is WAY more enjoyable than eating solo. SO MAKE THIS! OR DON'T!
FOR DA FALAFEL:
- 1 can of white beans - S&P
- 5 cloves of garlic -1 tsp of cumin
- 1 cup of fresh parsley - 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 cup of fresh af cilantro
-1 cup of gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup of chopped red onion
- The juice of an entire lemon
FOR DA SALAD:
- 1 bushel of kale - 1 cucumber (cubed)
- 1/3 cup of tahini - A bunch of cherry tomats
- the juice of an entire lemon - A splash of water
- 1 clove of garlic (minced) - S&P