COconut curry udon noods
Tangy, spicy, and delicious what more could you want? We made this a few days back and we CANNOT wait to make it again.
- Coconut oil - 1 large bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1 hot pepper - 2 large carrots (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup of scallions - 3 oz. of asparagus
- 1/2 cup of cashews - one bushel of brocolini
- 2 TBSP red curry paste - handful of green beans
- 1 can of coconut milk - 1 package of udon noodles
- 2 Tbsp of coconut aminos - 1 lime
1. In a large sauce pan start with 1 TBSP of coconut oil, garlic, scallions, and hot pepper on medium to low heat.
2. Next, add the curry paste, and coconut aminos.
3. Add the can of coconut milk and bring sauce to a simmer, (about 7 minutes or so)
4. Put water in a pot on medium to high heat. Let water to come to a boil, put Udon noodles in, let cook for about 10 minutes.
5. Add vegetables to the coconut curry sauce, allow vegetables to soften and mix thoroughly into the sauce.
5. Once the noods are cooked through, strain and toss with a big of sesame oil.
6. Combine noodles with vegetables and sauce. Mix until everything is covered with sauce.
7. Top with sesame seeds, siracha, and scallions. ENJOY THAT ISH.