1. We start off this chunky monkey journey by taking our brown sugar and spreading it on a small dish.
2. Then, we slice up that nana reaaaal nice and coat the banana in the brown sugar. Set Nanas aside.
3. Now, heat up a pan with coconut oil. Place banana in the pan, turning over periodically to make sure they are caramelizing ( 5 min on each side). While you are doing this, pop your bread in the toaster.
4. NOW WE HAVE SOME CARAMELIZED BANANAS!
5. Now, We get that NUT BUTTA on the toast. Layer the bananas on. Then sprinkle granola, chia, and coconut flakes to your liking. Drizzle honey. ENJOY!
Caramelized 'Nana Toast
Dessert for Brekkie???? count us in. This toast is healthyish but so satisfies your sweet tooth.
- 1 slice of bread (YOUR CHOICE)
- A healthy spread of nut butter
- 1 Banana
- 1 TSP coconut oil
- 1 TBSP of brown sugar
- Coconut flakes
- Chia seed
- Granola (we luv Purely Elizabeth)
- Raw honey