1. Set oven to 400 degrees
2. Mix the warm water, yeast and sugar together
3. Let sit for five minutes until foamy AF
4. Add some flour and mix
5. Add the rest of the flour, some salt, and mix
6. Make it into a ball and move it to a greased bowl with saran wrap and let sit for 20 minutes
OH NO WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO FOR TWENTY MINUTES???
Make the mouth-watering buff cauliflower of course!!!!
1. Cut the cauliflower up into bite size pieces (your ideal bite size on your pizza)
2. Mix the flour, almond milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl
3. Dip the cauliflower in the bowl and cover them as much as possible
4. Pour the breadcrumbs in!!!
5. Place them on an aluminum foil covered pan
6. Cook for 15 minutes, take out and add the buffalo sauce
Buff cauli za on spelt flour crust
THis is hearty and healthy. one of alissa's signature dishes,she is the spelt bread queen. try it out for yourself, it's bomb.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- one cup of almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 cup of flour
- 2/3 cup of bread crumbs (add italian seasoning if you WANNA)
- TSP of garlic powder
- S&P to taste
- some sort of buffalo sauce
- 4 cups Organic Spelt flour (I use my boy bobby’s Red Mill Spelt Flour) plus more for extra activities
- ½ cups of Warm water
- ½ oz of active dry yeast
- ¼ cup of EVOO
- Some honey, hunnie
- Salt to taste
- Add some onions on that za
- Add some Vegan Ranch