1. Heat sauce pan on medium-low heat
2. mix all pancake ingredients, (we used a .blender)until smooth
3. put a tbsp of coconut oil in the sauce pan, medium to low heat.
4. scoop ¼ cup of the pancake mix and dollop onto pan.
5. allow the pancake to cook until it begins to bubble.
6. flip! and cook until golden brown
bangin' sweet potato pancakes
Hosting a brunch party? just want a dank brekkie? these dairy free, paleo friendly, and low sugar pancakes are the answer to any of your breakfast woes.
- 3 ¼ cup of almond flour
- 2 large roasted sweet potatoes
- 2.5 cups of almond milk
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 tbsp of baking powder
- 1 tbsp of flx seed meal
- 1 TBSP cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 banana
- Big handfuls of both blueberries and blackberries
- 3 tbsp of lemon juice
- ¼ cup of coconut sugar
1. Combine fruit, sugar, and lemon juice.
2. on medium heat put ingredients in sauce pan and let cook until it thickens and becomes syrupy
- 1 cup of cashews
- ½ cup of warm water
- 1 tbsp of vanilla
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of coconut sugar
1. let cashews soak in warm water for 1o minutes
2. Throw the lemon juice, coconut sugar, and softened cashews into a blender
3. BLEND EM until the consistency is that of a frosting.